Thursday 17 July 2014

SUMMER FOTD : MAKE UP FOR EVER





Beauties;
Today I wanted to share a super easy and "summeresk" FOTD with you using some of my MAKE UP FOR EVER products. Sometimes with warm weather I like to wear as minimal makeup as possible but on the other hand I want to be "put together" enough to run errands and be presentable. All products are listed as well as why I like them , especially for summer! I really wanted to change up my posts a bit as I have been giving a lot of reviews (love reviewing for you all) so here is a FOTD and why I like the products I chose for this FOTD.




Products Used: 

  • HD MicroPerfecting Primer # 5 - This product is great, if you love the standard HD primer , you'll like how MAKE UP FOR EVER has added colour to their primer. Each colour pigmented primer has bonus eliminates as to why they would be beneficial for you, # 5 is perfect for those with light skin tones who want to achieve reduced visibility to any imperfections. Also, its super moisturising -- big thumbs up in the summer time (even when my face is an oily mess) $39.00 


  • Mat Velvet + Foundation #20 - I love this product especially in the summer as we all know how the hot days go! Also this product is water resistant which is a bonus. A little goes a long way so I don't feel like a cake face during the humid day, beach to dinner with minimal touch up? now that's my kind of foundation! $42.00 


  • HD High Definition Blush # 335 - Love me some creme blush in the summer, Especially when its warm. I have been grabbing this a lot lately. It's bronze but not super bronze -- ah natural ... Although I would like to see this be 100% water resistant it doesn't make me grab this product any less than I already do. $31.00


  • Smokey Extravagant Mascara Black - I always thought the benefit They're real Mascara was going to be my favourite , not since this product - let's just take in the brush. I love this mascara. It's so volumizing - and makes my lashes look so great especially since I do not wear hardly any makeup during the summer. A little of this mascara can make your entire look and to boot .. it's waterproof and lasts literately hours. $28.00 


Overall as mentioned the products I use are minimal but sometimes spending a little extra on makeup makes it worth it! Especially in the summer months.

Until next time ....

No comments:

Post a Comment