Saturday 12 July 2014

Eraclea Daily Bamboo Skin Exfoliant *Review*

Hello Beauties, 

It surely has been a hot minute since I've had a chance to sit down and blog, Summer is here so I thought my first "spare time" post would be a review on the Eraclea Daily Bamboo Skin Exfoliate.

Before I get started please take a moment to become familiar with Eraclea , There is absolutely a product for everyone male and female, the aim "A Unisex Beauty Routine"

Rated a 5 star product here , I had the opportunity to try this product personally. I used the entire product before writing this review, a 4fl oz bottle all to myself so I know how it worked for me.
There were so many amazing things I loved about this exfoliate, let's just take a moment to imagine the divine smell of refreshing citrus bamboo when your super tired in the early morning hours, or a hot day in the sun. Exfoliating with this gentle scrub made my face so smooth and the best part is, this product is gentle enough to use daily. 
I have very sensitive skin, I am always hesitant to try new skin care products however it comes with my hobby so it was a no brainier. I didn't expect much because most "holy grail" products that work for others definitely do not work for me. 
This product benefited my skin, there was never irritation, if anything I noticed my pores being reduced around my nose. The hydration the bamboo exfoliate added was impressive, as we all know some drug store products can leave our skin feeling dry. 

Benefits:

  • Contains the HylaSponge®System, a clinically proven breakthrough hyaluronic acid complex, which leaves skin feeling fresh, smooth and hydrated with no greasy residue.
  • Exfoliating is an important step in any regimen
  • Removes dull flaky skin, evens skin tone and diminishes the look of fine lines to reveal radiance
  • Exfoliation also naturally improves the performance of eraclea® skin treatments by removing penetration-blocking dead skin cells
  • Anti-microbial


Ingredients:
Water, Bamboo exfoliant, Lactic acid, E-wax, Glycerin, Shea butter, HylaSponge®System, Mango butter, Jojoba oil, Grapeseed oil, NaOH, Cucumber extract, Aloe barbadensis, Benzylalcohol-DA, Xanthan gum, Stearic acid, EDTA, Fragrance oil

The price of a 4fl oz bottle is $40.00 , to some this may sound steep, but in theory we get exactly what we pay for. If you shall - invest in something beneficial to your skin. 

Until next time beauties .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment