Thursday 3 April 2014

March Favorites - Beauty and Beyond

Beauties ,
Please indulge in my March Faves -- There aren't a lot but there is enough! What have you all been loving?

N.Y.C Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder: 
google image
I have been so obsessed with this product. I found mine at Wal-Mart for under $3.00 which I wasn't expecting much .. let me tell you , N.Y.C has stepped up their game in terms of product because this face powder is absolutely smooth. It sets my under eye concealer and foundation amazing! would highly recommend getting your hands on this.

L'Oreal CC Concealer 
google image
If you are someone who has dark under eye circles this product is a must try. It is made for your under eye and replaced the Maybelline dark under eye concealer in my books. I am such a fan of the metal roller ball applicator, it sooths the under eyes as it conceals. The only thing I don't like so much is the price tag - I paid $14.97 for this at my Rexall , so happy I ended up loving it. 

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Foundation 
google image 


If your a fan of Tarte cosmetics you should check out this foundation - It is amazing, I thought nothing could beat my MAKEUP FOREVER HD foundation, until I found this one! Full coverage, a different type of coverage compared to the HD however, I have been reaching for this foundation far more. 

L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer 

google image
Love this primer! I ended up really disliking the Baby Skin by Maybelline , It made my face a greasy mess so I choose to discard and move on to a primer that was raved about on youtube , one of my favourites that uses this is Shanxo the luminizing effect under my foundation = love for sure! check it out ladies

Non Make- Up Beauty Favourites : 
  • Forever Red Body Shimmer Mist from Bath and Body Works - absolutely amazing, the scent is so refreshing and feminine; I hope they keep this a permanent fragrance
  • Eye Brow Threading - I know this is a random , however - I love this method, it's great for anyone who despises waxing or plucking and allot less painful - Youtube it to learn or you could find someone professional to do it! 
  • Exercising - Your probably thinking, wow! this is a favourite.. yes ; especially since the nicer weather is coming and I've completely changed my lifestyle exercising is a new favourite of mine and particularly the month of March 
That about sums it up for March , Have a fantastic April Beauties 

No comments:

Post a Comment